Thank you for visiting us at the Empack 2019 in Mechelen, Belgium!
From October 23rd to 24th, 2019, Yamato Scale was present at the Empack in Mechelen at booth E013.
At Belgium’s top meeting platform for the packaging community, our visitors were able to discover how Yamato’s leading solutions in the field of weighing and inspection machinery can let them achieve their production objectives.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Empack!
Yamato Scale ALPHA Advance
at an unbeatable price
What was on display
- Designed for dry products with small target weights
- Range: 2 – 250g
- Min. Increment digit: 0,1g
- Max. combination volume: 1,000ml
- Max. speed: 140wpm
- Control of 300 programs with the command console RCU920
- Small footprint
- Low profile design, suitable for fragile products
- For checkweighing according to the Directive for prepacked products for all kinds of packaging: pillow bags · cans · cartons
- Double diverter arms to reject units with the wrong target weight or those with metal contamination
- Possibility to connect the checkweigher to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line
The perfect weighing solution for „difficult“ products, which need to be packaged at fixed weights for supermarket shelves. The machines in this series are unique to the market and fill the need for processing between manual and automatic packaging. We ensure you Return on Investment within the shortest time.
- Combination speed 20 to 33 wpm
- Number of weigh heads 12
- Net weight 150 kg
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Available with flat and V-shape conveyor
The main computer calculates the desired combination in a fraction of a second and activates the conveyor belt in the relevant actuator units. The targeted product amount is forwarded ready for packing. The weigher has access to 12 actuators, which makes it faster and more accurate.