The Yamato I-Series Checkweighers offer the best hygiene standards: IP67 and IP69. Flexible and easy to operate, they represent a universal solution that can be used in all industry applications. The weight checkers are available with high quality metal detectors …
Checkweigher | I-Series
Ensure the quality of your production
Industry Leading Performance Level
50% Improvement in weighing speed and accuracy
- faster operation: new digital load cell does not require auto-zeroing due to temperature changes
- optional dual load cell increases weighing accuracy
- quick stabilization of product’s impact with highly responsive load cell
- excellent adaptation to each individual product due to wider variety of infeed and weighing conveyor sizes
- simple performance of initial settings with Yamato’s original “Automatic program setting system”
- higher visibility and better usability with new CE3000 indicator with 12.1 inch color touch screen and 3D animation
- current operational status visible from a distance due to LED lights at the top of the indicator that can be set in 7 different colors
- 3 quick and easy steps to reach any operational level on the display
Outstanding Food Safety
- I-Series waterproof models IP67 compliant; optional IP69K compliance allows for high pressure and temperature water washing
- minimization of dust accumulation due to tubular legs
- easy cleaning and high level of food safety due to flat design and open frame structure
- antibacterial conveyor belt made of resin
- compliant with HACCP and GMP
The Checkweigher I-Series reduces power consumption by 30% (compared with a conventional model).
- operation without main screen possible using only LED light indication
- backlight automatically turned off when unit is not in operation for a specified period of time
- number of components reduced by 10%, thereby minimizing impact on the environment
- compliant with RoHS
Reliability & Safety
- optional all-direction reject verification function
- self diagnosis and countermeasure display function
- check item alert function: indicator shows items in need of checking before start of daily operation
Yamato Scale | I-Series
Benefit from safety and quality
- outstanding price-performance ratio
- easy operation: automatic program system setting
- easy to clean: tool-free mounting and dismounting of conveyor belt
- outstanding food safety: IP67 & IP69K
- accurate check of package content by number of products and/or weight
- user-friendly control: USB memory port & analysis of production data
- feedback control to any volumetric doser or weighing device
- reliability and safety: calibration capability & self-diagnosis
- choice of Checkweigher unit size
Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- parts replacement time alert function
- efficient cleaning and maintenance as well as reduced downtime with load cells capable of withstanding 3000N (patent pending)
- error indication function with advice on how to respond
- easy maintenance and repair due to
modularization of parts
- easy tool-free removal and reattachment of conveyors
- anti-error monitor and alert function (weighing error, photo sensor error, etc.)
- On-site height adjustment possible. The main frame and the legs can be separated easily. A variety of leg lengths enables almost any requirement to be met without major adjustments.
- The compact and flexible design enables the unit to be replaced and to be installed into almost any production line without major modifications.
Checkweigher I-Series + Metal Detector
Highest quality with the best price-performance ratio
The Yamato Checkweigher is the ideal solution for challenging control applications.
Whether you wish to check the current nominal weight, the content of prepacked bags, or classify into different weight zones, the Yamato Checkweigher can monitor your entire packaging flow.
The modular design of the metal detector ensures the flexibility of customizable packaging lines. The Yamato integrated combination – Metal Detector & Dynamic Checkweigher – is a sophisticated solution. It conforms to both HACCP and BRC design criteria and is compatible with IFS production monitoring.
The calibrated Yamato combination equipment provides unparalleled performance in terms of reliability and precision and guarantees accuracy of packaged products. The Checkweigher compares the desired weights to the predefined values in its database, checks the content of the prepacked bags for metal contamination and rejects incorrect packages.