The Yamato STATS line monitor is a powerful tool to record production information, due diligence records and legislative information from your equipment.
Weight and yield information from the multihead weighers and checkweighers, audit records from the metal detectors and performance data from the complete line, are all collected in real time to give the production and technical managers the tools to reduce costs and ensure compliance.
Production Line Monitoring
- Real time data collection with line side display options
- Web based software enabling multisite capability
- Weight performance data from multihead weighers
- Reject and QC data from metal detectors
- Live line status and giveaway screens on multiple
PC’s with email alerts for non compliance
- Remote control of weigher settings (uploaded and
managed from central database)
- Minimum training required for line operators and
- Suite of analysis tools to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement
- Compatible with non Yamato equipment
Detailed information of product performance
Give-away costings from checkweigher data
Quick analysis of non-conformities
Yamato STATS line monitor can read the data from a wide range of production equipment without any additional input from line operators. The data can be collected and viewed in real time to give managers the information they need to drive down costs and ensure compliance to customers specifications.
All the production data is collected centrally and a powerful processing algorithm linked to an SQL database allowing yield, give-away and production performance data to be viewed anywhere on your corporate network.
Yamato STATS turns the valuable data generated by your equipment into reports that allow you to drive down cost of waste and improve your line efficiencies.
- Production analysis by line, product, shift and site
- Option of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and downtime recording with additional modules
- Live web based production information
- Stores and archives reports for compliance
Real Time Data Collection
Live Production Information
A Valuable Tool
to Reduce Waste and Improve Efficiency
A Complete Solution
Yamato STATS Line Monitor
Manager Technical/Customer Service
“Yamato STATS is a software for evaluating the process data of the entire production and packaging line. The individual weighing values are recorded and stored in the SQL database and can thus be explicitly evaluated. The most significant advantage for customers is that they gain an accurate insight into the individual machine’s performance in their production line while allowing them to comply with their obligation to store their production data. With the help of Yamato STATS, maximum optimization of the process is easy to realize.”
These recommendations are based on 30 years of experience at Yamato Scale.
Topics in this article
Yamato STATS, data capture solutions, production line monitoring, due diligence, legislative information, live production information, real time data collection, line monitor, compliance, data transfer, checkweigher, weight checker machine, control, metal detector, multihead weigher, multihead scales, automatic multihead equipment, automatic dataweigh, feeding equipment, computer combination weighers, industrial weighers, semi-automatic dataweigh, automatic gravimetric filling instruments, associative accumulation weighers, associative combination weighers, integrated packaging solutions