Thank you for visiting us at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin, Germany!
From February 8 – 10, 2023, Yamato Scale was present at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin in Hall 2.1 booth B13.
Our visitors were able to experience the Yamato difference live at one of Europe’s leading trade shows for the fresh produce trade.
We were happy to see you and thank you for your visit.
We look forward to meeting up in Berlin again at the next Fruit Logistica!
Your personal consultation appointment at the FRUIT LOGISTICA 2023
Contact us today for an appointment with one of our consultants at the exhibition stand. We will take the time to find the right weighing and packaging solution for your products.
Yamato was present at the show:
Yamato Scale in hall 2.1, B-13
The perfect weighing solution for „challenging“ products
What was on display
- Range 40 – 2,200 g
- Minimum graduation 0.2 g (0 – 1,500 g), 0.5 g (1,500 – 2,200 g)
- Accuracy (max.) ± 0.02 g
- Target speed up to 300 wpm
- Belt speed 100m/min
- IP30 compliant
- Operating environment 0 – 40°C; relative humidity 30% – 85%, non-condensing
- Number of programs 300
- Wide variety of reject devices
- Extremely robust load cells (can withstand 1,000% of their max. capacity)
- Antibacterial conveyor belt
- Combination speed 20 to 50 wpm
- Number of weigh heads 14
- Net weight for flat conveyor 170 kg
- Net weight for V-shape conveyor 190 kg
- Operating temperature 0 °C to 40 °C
- Available with flat and V-shape conveyor
- IP67 compliant
This space-saving solution is ideal for fixed weight packaging where items are irregular in size and shape, are sticky, and where an element of manual control needs to be retained. With minimal drops on the conveyors, the TSD-N3 is perfectly suited for fragile products that can’t withstand the height drop normally associated with automatic radial combination scales. Furthermore, its compact design and standard casters make it easy to move or relocate.
Read more about function and application of Yamato semi automatic multihead weighers…