Thank you for visiting us at the FachPack in Nuremberg, Germany!
From September 25 – 27, 2018, Yamato Scale was present at the FachPack exhibition in Nuremberg in hall 1 booth 1-550.
At one of Europe’s leading trade fairs for packaging, processing and technology, our visitors were able to experience the Yamato difference and discover how Yamato provides the ideal weighing solution for their product.
We would like to thank all our visitors for coming by and look forward to seeing you at the next FachPack in Nuremberg!
Yamato Scale EPSILON
middle-class weighing solutions
with the latest software
What was on display
EPSILON E-1014S: Yamato’s newest generation of multihead weighers continues in the line of success established by the world-wide popular SIGMA series
 Yamato‘s new EPSILON series belonging to the middle-classe weighing solutions offers remarkable value for money.
 The model on display is equipped for large, fragile sticky products such as frozen sardines. Custom designs for many other applications are available.
 The large models, such as the exhibited E-1014S, are ideal for:
- long products
- voluminous products
- high target weights up to 3,000 g
 The latest software for even easier operation:
- data acquisition via USB
- smart phone and tablet connection available
 Network control: PC remote control available
 Hygienic design: IP66 compliant and buckets with large radius corners
 Sturdy design: load cells can withstand loads of up to 150 kg
 Designed for snacks, pasta, nuts and chips
Customized fittings for products of various further applications such as IQF or confectionery are available.
 Control of 100 programs with the command console RCU920
 Mixed applications: simultaneous weighing of up to 4 different products
 Maximum performance for low and high target weights alike:
- 100-140 discharges per minute for target weights of 8 g to 50 g
- 80-110 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 500 g
- 70-90 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 1,000 g (depending on the volume)
Checkweigher CSI22LMW with fully integrated metal detector: the newest generation of Yamato's I-series checkweighers
- For checkweighing according to FPVO for all kinds of packaging with a maximum dimension of 330 x 240 x 200 mm (length x width x height): pillow bags · cans · cartoning machines · z-click boxes
- Double diverter arms to reject units with the wrong target weight or those with metal contamination
- Possibility to connect the checkweigher to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line
The perfect weighing solution for „difficult“ products, which need to be packaged at fixed weights for the supermarkets shelves. The machines in this series are unique to the market and fill the need for processing between manual and automatic packaging. We ensure you Return on Investment within the shortest time.
- Combination speed 20 to 33 wpm
- Number of weigh heads 12
- Net weight 150 kg
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Available with flat and V-shape conveyor
The main computer calculates the desired combination in a fraction of a second and activates the conveyor belt in the relevant actuator units. The targeted product amount is forwarded ready for packing. The weigher has access to 12 actuators, which makes it faster and more accurate.
Function and application of semi automatic multihead weighers