Come see us at the Empack in Dortmund, Germany!
From May 8 – 9, 2019, Yamato Scale will be present at the Empack exhibition in Dortmund in hall 4 booth D08b.
At the national trade show for the packaging industry, visitors will have the opportunity to experience the Yamato difference and to discover how Yamato provides the ideal weighing solution for their product.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Yamato Scale ALPHA Advance
at an unbeatable price
What will be on display
- Designed for dry products with small target weights
- Range: 2 – 250g
- Min. Increment digit: 0,1g
- Max. combination volume: 1,000ml
- Max. speed: 140wpm
- Control of 100 programs with the command console RCU920
- Small footprint
- Low profile design, suitable for fragile products
- For checkweighing according to FPVO for all kinds of packaging with a maximum dimension of 330 x 240 x 200 mm (length x width x height): pillow bags · cans · cartoning machines · z-click boxes
- Range: 6 – 600g
- Minimum graduation: 0,05g
- Accuracy: (max.): +/- 0,15g
- IP Protection: Class IP67 (option: IP69K)
- Number of programs: 300
- Flexible, modular design covers virtually any packaging application
- Double diverter arms to reject units deviating from the target weight or those with metal contamination
The Checkweigher CSI06LMW ensures the quality of your production. The checkweigher can be connected to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line.
- Ultra-high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steels
- Multi-spectrum technology for extreme compensation of the product effect
- Certified automatic control of the system’s sensitivity
- Constant monitoring of the detection characteristics
- High immunity to environmental interference
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel with IP69K degrees of protection
- Control Power Box available, conforming to Standards UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Up to 250 products storable in memory, selectable in local programming or network software
- Up to 1,000 events storable in memory
- High-definition graphic display
- Local programming: 16 keys, of which 3 have double functions
- “Quick Access” function for the most frequently used commands
- Non-metallize material 300– 800 KHZ
- Fe : Ø 0.8 mm depending on product density
- NFe : Ø 0.8 mm
- SS : Ø 1.0 mm