Thank you for visiting us at the Empack in Dortmund, Germany!
From May 8 – 9, 2019, Yamato Scale was present at the Empack exhibition in Dortmund in hall 4 booth D08b.
At the national trade show for the packaging industry, our visitors had the opportunity to experience the Yamato difference and to discover how Yamato provides the ideal weighing solution for their product.
We would like to thank all our visitors for coming by and look forward to seeing you at the next Empack in Dortmund!
Your ticket to the Empack Dortmund 2019
Yamato Scale is inviting YOU to this important event!
Contact us today for an appointment and receive your complimentary ticket to the Empack Dortmund 2019.
Yamato Scale ALPHA Advance
at an unbeatable price
What was on display
 Designed for snacks, pasta, nuts, chips, rice, spices, pet food, tea, coffee beans, wrapped candies and many other dry products
 Customized fittings for products of various further applications such as IQF or confectionery are available
 Control of 100 programs with the command console RCU920
 Maximum performance for low and high target weights alike:
- 100-140 discharges per minute for target weights of 8 g to 50 g
- 80-110 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 500 g
- 70-90 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 1,000 g (depending on the volume)
Robust and powerful, this scale offers the best price-performance ratio in the field of weighing machines. The scales of the ALPHA Advance Series belong to the low-budget segment, but their brilliant design efficiently covers all basic applications. These fast and precise machines will contribute to your packaging line reliably for 20-25 years.
Checkweigher CSI06LMW (Non MID) with fully integrated metal detector: the newest generation of Yamato's I-series checkweighers
- For checkweighing according to FPVO for all kinds of packaging with a maximum dimension of 330 x 240 x 200 mm (length x width x height): pillow bags · cans · cartoning machines · z-click boxes
- Range: 6 – 600g
- Minimum graduation: 0,05g
- Accuracy: (max.): +/- 0,15g
- IP Protection: Class IP67 (option: IP69K)
- Number of programs: 300
- Flexible, modular design covers virtually any packaging application
- Double diverter arms to reject units deviating from the target weight or those with metal contamination
The Checkweigher CSI06LMW ensures the quality of your production. The checkweigher can be connected to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line.
- Ultra-high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steels
- Multi-spectrum technology for extreme compensation of the product effect
- Certified automatic control of the system’s sensitivity
- Constant monitoring of the detection characteristics
- High immunity to environmental interference
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel with IP69K degrees of protection
- Control Power Box available, conforming to Standards UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Up to 250 products storable in memory, selectable in local programming or network software
- Up to 1,000 events storable in memory
- High-definition graphic display
- Local programming: 16 keys, of which 3 have double functions
- “Quick Access” function for the most frequently used commands
- Non-metallize material 300– 800 KHZ
- Fe : Ø 0.8 mm depending on product density
- NFe : Ø 0.8 mm
- SS : Ø 1.0 mm