Come see us at the Cfia in Rennes, France!
From March 12 – 14, 2019 Yamato Scale will be present at the Cfia exhibition in Rennes, France in hall 10 booth D52.
At Europe’s reference exhibition for the food-processing sector, visitors will have the opportunity to experience the Yamato difference and to discover how Yamato provides the ideal weighing solution for their product.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Yamato Scale ALPHA Advance
at an unbeatable price
What will be on display
 Designed for nuts, snacks, rice, pet food, and all other free-flowing products
 Control of 100 programs with the command console RCU920
 Mixed applications: simultaneous weighing of up to 4 different products
 Maximum performance for low and high target weights alike:
- 70-75 discharges per minute for target weights of 8 g to 50 g
- 60-70 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 500 g
- 40-50 discharges per minute for target weights of up to 1,000 g (depending on the volume)
- Range 30 – 3,300 g
- Minimum graduation 0,1 g
- Accuracy (max.) +/- 0,3 g
- Speed (max.) 310 ppm
- IP Protection Class IP67 (option: IP69K)
- Number of programs 300/li>
- Double diverter reject to reject the units that deviate from the target weight
The perfect weighing solution for „difficult“ products, which need to be packaged at fixed weights for the supermarkets shelves. The machines in this series are unique to the market and fill the need for processing between manual and automatic packaging. We ensure you Return on Investment within the shortest time.
- Combination speed 20 to 33 wpm
- Number of weigh heads 12
- Net weight 150 kg
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Available with flat and V-shape conveyor
The main computer calculates the desired combination in a fraction of a second and activates the conveyor belt in the relevant actuator units. The targeted product amount is forwarded ready for packing. The weigher has access to 12 actuators, which makes it faster and more accurate.