Thank you for visiting us at the CibusTec in Parma!
From October 22nd to 25th, 2019, Yamato Scale was present at the CibusTec exhibition in Parma, Italy | in hall 2 booth F19.
At one of Europe’s leading trade fairs for food processing and technology, our visitors were able to experience the Yamato difference and discover how Yamato provides the ideal weighing solution for their products.
We look forward to seeing you at the next CibusTec!
Yamato Scale EPSILON
middle-class weighing solutions
with the latest software
What was on display
EPSILON E-0514S: Yamato’s newest generation of multihead weighers continues in the line of success established by the world-wide popular SIGMA series
 Yamato‘s new EPSILON series belonging to the middle-range weighing solutions offers remarkable value for money.
 The performance of the model E-0514S is:
- target weight 100 to 2,000 g
- target speed up to 100 wpm
- volume up to 4,000 ml
 The latest software for even easier operation:
- data acquisition via USB
- smart phone and tablet connection available
 Network control: PC remote control available
 Hygienic design: IP66 compliant and buckets with large radius corners
 Sturdy design: load cells can withstand loads of up to 150 kg
Read more about Yamato multihead weighers of the EPSILON Series…
Checkweigher CSI06LMW with fully integrated metal detector: the newest generation of Yamato's I-series checkweighers
- For checkweighing according to FPVO for all kinds of packaging with a maximum dimension of 250 x 150 mm (length x width): pillow bags · cans · cartoning machines · z-click boxes
- Double diverter arms to reject units with the wrong target weight or those with metal contamination
- Possibility to connect the checkweigher to an upstream multihead weigher or other weighing system in order to adjust the dosage accordingly by means of emitted impulses in the case of deviation from the target weight, thereby significantly enhancing the efficiency of the packaging line